So most of us do know what harrassment is, and what love is.
Harassment is well, a Verb.
Love is, a feeling, an action, its something infinite, which can’t be described in words alone.
- Harrassment stings, love supports.
- Harrassment is forceful, love is independent.
- Harrassment breaks us down, but love renews the soul.
- Harrassment kills a person inside, forever, while love builds a strong-willed individual.
But at the same time, we can also point out similarities between harassment and love… But we aren’t here to talk about how harassment is different or similar to love… We are here to talk about how, harassment is often used in the name of love.
Harrassment is not scolding your kid because she kicked her teachers in school. Harassment is not slapping around your loony friends because its fucking Slap Day in February.
Harrassment means harm.
🔵 When you hurt someone, either physically or mentally, for no greater good, but for your own damned pleasure, it means you have been harassing that someone. 🔵
Well, blaming an innocent someone that he or she is a harasser, while they are definitely innocent, is also a kind of harrassment, my dear.
In the name of something as pure as love, we harass. Yes. All of us have done it. Admit it, will ya? Perhaps not huge ones, but here and there, you must have done it sometime.
- Kicked, punched or beaten up someone first?
- Verbally mocked someone in front of them?
- Did you ever backbite?
- Ever put someone down, to save yourself and maintain your glory?
- Ever threatened someone to the point of tears? (They may not have cried in front of you)
- Left someone waiting for no gain of theirs?
- Told brutal lies which were pointless, and only hurt someone?
- Spread shameful rumours?
- Body shamed someone?
- Ever said ‘no’ to a person when your ‘yes’ could have done wonders for everyone?
- Ever ignored some people, because you felt yourself to be more superior?
Did you ever? Now don’t mumble “Never have I ever…”
These are just small examples of harrassment I gave. The really big ones, I don’t even need to mention. We can hear about them almost everywhere… “The husband slapped the wife because she wasn’t giving her salary to him”, “The bullies have injured my son because he refused to take drugs”, and so on… Just so many examples are there. And, these things are so realistic, and yet so unbelievable unless it happens to us!
People rape, people molest in the name of love. Most importantly, they think harassment is a form of Self Love! They, for the sake of their own satisfaction, ruin people’s lives.
Please, do not use harrassment, in the name of love.